The next step
Please read all steps:
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. This means that YOU could qualify for financial assistance allowing you start training for your new career in just a few DAYS!
It is possible to obtain funds to assist with housing, expenses, etc.
Step One: Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for the 2013-2014 school year
- Be sure to use our Federal number is 041927.
- Use option to upload your taxes if possible
- Please apply for financial aid at least one week prior to the start of class in order to process your financial aid application.
Click here to apply for Financial Aid
Step Two: Apply to The Barber School
- Fill out the Student application and $50 application fee. (Application will not be considered without $50 app fee.)
- Call 801-304-7000 for your personal interview (At that time we will be able to go over how much you qualify for with a grant and how much money you can receive from student loans.)
First come, first serve
Once you apply for financial aid you will need to come into the school to register for class.
Space is LIMITED! Reserve your spot TODAY! Register now!